- Host Configuration
- Runtime Node Configuration
- SDF Configuration
- Ecosystem Tools
- Application Development
- Dynamic Driver Development
The console function provides a way to diagnose the PolySync Core system during runtime. Nodes will log data to the local
$PSYNC_USER_HOME/polysync.log file, which is then displayed within Studio’s console.
Open console from the lower tray with Studio.
Log messages can be filtered for the different log-levels that exist in PolySync:
- The most verbose log trace that nodes print
- Both fatal and non-fatal error log messages
- Useful, but not required information about the node
- Potential misconfigurations and issues detected by nodes