Note: Do not install PolySync as root. Simply follow the installation guide. The installer will request root-level password as needed.
- Fixed an issue where System Hierarchy was causing Studio to crash
- Lane model in Video Overlay
- See lane models drawn over video stream, live and in replay
- LiDAR in Video Overlay
- See LiDAR points drawn over video stream, live and in replay
- Parameter Get/Set capability
- Set mount position live and see sensor data transformed in the 3D Viewer
- SainSmart 16 channel USB controller support
- Control power for up to 16 sensors using the SDF Configurator and toggle states with Get/Set in Studio.
- Installer now manages root access so sudo is no longer required.
- Updated LinuxCAN to 5.14.
- Fixed permissions bug
- Ibeo fusion ECU CAN writer yaw rate signal fix
- Yaw rate now scales correctly.
- Manager node not killing all nodes fix
- Manager can now kill any nodes it spawns.
- MobilEye 560 publishing lane model messages
- Subscribe to lane model messages with MobilEye dynamic driver
We’re aware of a memory leak within DDS that affects systems looping logfiles larger than 75GB